Sunday, January 9, 2011

am I a mat to him???

Whatever I did change, small o huge, he would never able 2 see it,appreciate it...he will juz see me as same... I wonder..why I tried so much 2 change,improve myself? I want compliment from him...I want 2 hear "thats good..." maybe plus with "keep trying..".... But the reality,he just pushing me away.... He's even doesnt want my feelings.... how can it be so easy 4 him 2 think that?? Is he really love me? Does it true he is the same person I loved be4? Is he the guy that said he really loves me n saying a lots of sweet words???? He's even speak about feelings so easily...planning lower n increase d feelings.... I really wish I never loves him...I really wish I never knew him.....He just...not that person.... 


How unfair... God should make me lost my feelings to him when he's not loves me... Its very hurt seeing d person u loves gives u such cold treat...sharp words,cold eyes,frustrating responds..... Argh it hurts me SO BADLY!!!!!! God, please symphatise me.... Dont let me be with a guy that doesnt loves me.... I think I understand... he just impostering my beloved person... thinking back, there are points 4 that...when Im with that imposter, I feels so cold, uncomfort,no happy,no smile,shabby.... It too much different with Im with my real love...I feel great,cherish,peace,lots of smile,colourful!! 


I really miss that moment.... could be...I should stop thinkin of that beloved person.... He's gone..completely...he wont be able 2 be replace....not even that imposter...he just have d same face...but completely different inferior.....He even ask me 2 get rid of my feelings if I want 2 cling on him...hasnt he think for my side?? doesnt he try to understand how precious those feelings 2 me?? Cant he think how important those feelings in my life??He plan my feeling like he adjusting a volume switch on electronic devices...up n down...down n up... What is he??? An alien? my beloved person would never talk like that...El..wake up... stop waiting for that beloved person... He wont come back anymore.....forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

mY B!0$

My photo
Jerantut,Pahang, pahang,malaysia, Malaysia
Nothg special...Im just a girl that always hope that i can improve myself become better n better person..Pleased by everyone around me...iLy zaimer(combination of my parent's name lah)