Monday, January 10, 2011

MATH MURDERS ME....

Im juz finished surfing about math difficulties just now......and there is a symptom called dyscalculia..... I haven't read entire info but I copied them into word document for future views... I think there are some symtoms that happen to me.... it quite scary when i think about what will happen to me in future...is there courses or field that I can avoid math?? That subject really killed me.... It affect my grade...thats why I've been fighting 2 do the best in other subjects so that I can cover up my math.... I'm really felt sorry 4 my math teachers..... 


I really wish I could share some good brains in math....Its very depressing lately...I got just band 3 in MUET, having exam, homesick,loneliness,uneasy about my appliance to university.....Phew......



No comments:

Post a Comment

mY B!0$

My photo
Jerantut,Pahang, pahang,malaysia, Malaysia
Nothg special...Im just a girl that always hope that i can improve myself become better n better person..Pleased by everyone around me...iLy zaimer(combination of my parent's name lah)