Wednesday, January 12, 2011

confused feelings....

last night,he suddenly talk softly to me.....I'm shocked...I never expect even word "sorry" from him after what happen in the evening....he said some sweet talk.....It warmed my heart a bit...but at the same time...I'm scared.... I wonder what his objective of being so soft with me....I think lot of bad things because I scared of being disappointed again...what if it just a bait? I want to believe those sweet words I didn't feel it is safe....I knew he is the only one that can give me a feeling that anyone couldn't give...the feeling of needed by someone....the feeling of happy when someone doesn't want me to leave...feeling of being hold on....feeling of being watched a lot during having conversation or talk....happy when he always easily get excited n exaggerate when being with me...easy to feel 'geram(not 'geram' of mad)' with me...he never forget to buy me chocolate each time we have opportunity to buy it....its not the chocolate that make me happy....Im happy because he concern on me...he remember of me...he think of me....sometime I felt my tears want to get out because my heart touched but I try my best to hold it back... Only with my real naz, I can feel those feelings....but the now-he never give me that feeling...he is completely different in every aspect from the old-he...... I already lost my hope that the old-he will come back to me....I waited for too long......I'm so tired of it........

No comments:

Post a Comment

mY B!0$

My photo
Jerantut,Pahang, pahang,malaysia, Malaysia
Nothg special...Im just a girl that always hope that i can improve myself become better n better person..Pleased by everyone around me...iLy zaimer(combination of my parent's name lah)