Monday, February 28, 2011

whatta great play...

hes been toying me far a long time....he kept forcing me to accomplish all he wants... make him cake, do his project assignments, buys what he wants... n i did those even i didn't feel volunteered to do....every time he come to me, he will bring the task that he want me to finish for him...when there is no task or the task done, i was left juz like nothing... at last i woke up....i want to stop letting him using me....i started to build my own self n stand... I felt so stupid for letting go z... he is d nicest guy I've ever had.... Oh god i really wish i can redo the time n naz haven't born to diz world so i wouldn't know him at all... if juz i could be back with z diz time, i won't ever repeat the mistake....i will stay with him how matter busy he is....god...pliz give me ur miracle.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

mY B!0$

My photo
Jerantut,Pahang, pahang,malaysia, Malaysia
Nothg special...Im just a girl that always hope that i can improve myself become better n better person..Pleased by everyone around me...iLy zaimer(combination of my parent's name lah)